Hello! From Australia <3

loveLUNE

Hello! My name's France, and I'm currently living all the way over in Melbourne, Australia. I like to draw with my four-legged partner in crime, SweetLou.

I found ScrapGirls whilst looking for a friendly forum to help me with some Digital Scrapbooking questions I've been unable to find an answer for myself. I'm hoping to take a look around and learn from the collective experience of everyone here.

I also want to learn to make my own personal photos look just that little bit better, especially since Christmas is coming up and I like to make photo presents for my family.

Anyway, I just thought I'd say hello!

Cheers,

France + SweetLou.

Welcome France and SweetLou :) It is always nice to have a fellow Aussie here at ScrapGirls. Hope you are not frozen through from winter down there. This is a terrific place to learn. If you have any questions, just ask. I look forward to seeing your creations in the gallery.

welcome France, we love having our fellow Aussies join.

I am in Melbourne too…and it's absolutely freezing here so hope you and SweetLou are keeping warm.

feel free to ask as many questions as you like, there will always be some wonderful person come along and try and answer you

Hello France, welcome to Scrap Girls! We'll be looking forward to getting to know you and seeing some of your creations. As the others mentioned, we are very friendly and helpful, so don't hesitate to ask questions. :)

Welcome France

It is always nice to welcome a fellow Aussie. Hope you enjoy being here as this is a great place to be.

Welcome to Scrap Girls, France and SweetLou! We're so happy you found us.

Don't hesitate to ask questions. We all learn from questions on the forum. There is usually more than one way to accomplish something, so new techniques show up all the time.

Looking forward to seeing you around!

Welcome to Scrap Girls, France - and Sweet Lou, too! You'll find us to be a friendly and helpful community. Ask questions; you are likely to answers and suggestions very quickly. And have fun scrapping!

Welcome to Scrapgirls France AND SweetLou! (it's like two for one!!) We are so glad you are here. It's a great place to learn. Feel free to post your questions about digital scrapping, someone will most certainly have an answer for you!

Welcome from Adelaide! We are neighbours!

Have a good look around and stay and play with us, we have lots going on and lots of fun things to learn. Ask as many questions as you like!

Also, I am gonna pm you, be sure to find and check your messages!

Jody

Welcome you have certainly landed in a great place. Help is always a keystroke away. Looking forward to seeing your pages.

Archived