Congratulations Evelyn (Grannieev)! August Member Of The Month!

CRS

Member of the Month: August 2014

Congratulations Evelyn (GrannieEv)! Evelyn was chosen by the Scrap Girls Team as the Member of the Month for August 2014! Evelyn will receive a $10 gift certificate to the Scrap Girls Boutique and has the honor of wearing the Member of the Month blinkie!

Evelyn joined Scrap Girls in January 2013 and has been a huge asset! You can find her playing games in the forum, leaving love in the gallery, and joining in the challenges and chats! Thank you so much for making Scrap Girls the fun and friendly purple place that it is!

I am surprised and at a loss for words (that's almost impossible for me). I just did a shopping trip this past week and now I get to run back to the boutique. Scrap Girls is a wonderful group; there's always something going on, one can stretch their wings here in so many different ways and everyone is so encouraging and helpful. I am just doing the Grannie Shuffle here in my little piece of Maryland! It's been a rocky road for the past couple of months with this and that so this award has really lifted my spirits. Thank you so much. ♥

congratulations and BIG hugs for you deserve this honor! May you be encouraged and just have fun this month!

New title/award, new signature w/badge and blinkie! Thank you April for your tut that walked me right thru it with ease... and I remembered that Carol asked how to get the blinkie and others asked about the World Tour Badge ... I'm now more official! :embarrassed003:

Congratulations Evelyn...wear that crown with honor... you deserve it. Have a great month!

Archived