August Monthly Lo Contest-Endings

CRS

It's a wonder that we are already into August - the eighth month of the year! The end of August also brings the close of Summer in the north and the ending of winter in the southern hemisphere. In one part of the world we are readying for Autumn and the ending of growth, while the other is finishing a season of rest and looking forward to the new growth of spring. For the August Monthly Layout Contest we are thinking of endings. What does the word "endings" evoke in you, where does it lead you - what can you scrap?

Please post your completed layouts in the August Contest Gallery before midnight ET on August 31st to be eligible for a $10 gift certificate to the Scrap Girls Boutique! Be sure to add your product credits to the description area or in the EXIF properties. Good Luck!

I did this Lo the other week so I just changed a bit of the wording to make it fit into this challenge.

When in the UK I went to Wimbledon and we saw the fabulous match between the Aussie Nic Kyrgios and Richard Gasquet. He went on to beet Rafael Nadal but his Wimbledon came to an end after the 4th round. Although Wimbledon was over in 2014 for young Nic he will be back next year. he did amazingly well as he was only a wild card entry.

Wimbledon 2014

• 2 weeks later...

Archived