Monday Challenge, August 4Th

CRS

Welcome to the first Monday of August! How did that happen already????

For today's challenge, I'd love to see you use at least 1 Scrap Simple Embellishment Template in your layouts! And, I challenge you to use photos taken outside in your layouts!

If you don't have any SS Embellishment Templates in your stash, the Scrap Girls Exuberance Collection is a free collection that includes some SS templates for you try. Here are some of my favorite templates:

ACU_SSEmb_SummrEssntls_MKTG_150.jpgScrapSimple Embellishment Templates: Summer Essentials (part of this month's SS Club)

BMU_SSEMB_FabricButtons_MKTG_150.jpgScrapSimple Embellishment Templates: Fabric Buttons 8501

ABR_SSEmb_TearPhoto2-Mkt150.jpgScrapSimple Embellishment Templates: Tear It Up Photo 2

If you need some help using SS Embellishments, check out our Blog for great tutorials!

Post your finished layouts in the Monday Challenge Gallery. Have fun!!

I have so many SS Embellishments, I went back and made a list. I do need to use more of them more often, but the photo mask/frame ones are the simplest to use. And they help me showcase a bunch of photos in one layout. Here's my layout using Angie Briggs' Tear Photos 2: Brothers Found

Archived