Newsletter Challenge: Keep Calm And _______

teecee

Today we are challenging you to create a page using the phrase Keep Calm and _________ (fill in the blank) based on the poster: Keep Calm and Carry On. You can read more about this famous poster in today's newsletter.

Remember: Submit a layout that uses mostly Scrap Girls products and post it in the Newsletter Challenge Gallery by 11:59 p.m. (ET) Saturday and you could win a $10 Gift Certificate to the Scrap Girls Boutique!

Congratulations to GrannieEv who won last week's Newsletter Challenge. You can see her winning layout on the Scrap Girls Blog here: Summertime.

Also, don't miss these great products on sale today only (8-5-14)

Blimey Collection Mini

ScrapSimple Word Art Templates: Life Moments

Old Crown Charm Embellishments

Lettering Delights Antique Poster Font

When you finish your layouts please post them in the Newsletter Challenge Gallery and post a link back in this thread.

Howdy Y'all! It has been a long time since I have been on Scrapgirls! I missed all of you! This one got me today in my email! I love this challenge! Even if I am late posting it for the challenge....it's my own personal challenge to complete one! It's only been since late 2009 since I last did a layout! WOW! I did not even just say that! Hugs! Missy

Howdy Y'all! It has been a long time since I have been on Scrapgirls! I missed all of you! This one got me today in my email! I love this challenge! Even if I am late posting it for the challenge....it's my own personal challenge to complete one! It's only been since late 2009 since I last did a layout! WOW! I did not even just say that! Hugs! Missy

:waving-hi: Hi Missy! It's great to see you again!

Hope you'll get a chance to post your layout before Saturday at 11:59 PM ET so you'll be eligible to win a $10 gift certificate! ;)

Hi Missy, great to see you!

Theresa this is a great one...thanks so much for all you do. We are only back for a few days with a thousand things to do but I couldn't resist this challenge...

Anyone knows I would have to "keep calm and go boating"

Lots of fab layouts in the gallery everyone.

Here's my layout from the newsletter Keep Calm and Rawr. I had another layout half done that I thought would be good for this theme too, so I was going to finish it but I can't for the life of me find the psd file....grrrrr......

Archived