teecee

Newsletter Challenge - Travel

9 posts in this topic

Today's challenge is to create a layout using photos from a vacation or any traveling you've done. It would be fun to try to create a travel brochure or page you might see in a travel magazine, and you can find some inspiration in today's newsletter. Try to use lots of photos and be sure to take advantage of the great 35% off sale on the Vacation, Travel and Beach categories. The sale is only for two days and will end at Midnight ET tomorrow (8-13-14).

Remember: Submit a layout that uses mostly Scrap Girls products and post it in the Newsletter Challenge Gallery by 11:59 p.m. (ET) Saturday and you could win a $10 Gift Certificate to the Scrap Girls Boutique!

Congratulations to roocmc who won last week's Newsletter Challenge! You can see her winning layout on the Scrap Girls Blog here: Keep Calm and Carry Yarn

Have fun, and when you finish your layouts please post them in the Newsletter Challenge Gallery and post a link back in this thread.

I definitely need to do a page for this one. I'll be thinking about what I want to do.

I know I am late uploading this layout, but I totally forgot about it last night. The photos were taken by me at the Bronx Zoo of some of my favorite Wildlife.

It's All Happening At The Zoo