August Recipe Swap

SodScrap

Back to school is in full swing around these parts! I am totally not sad that we don't have to do the back to school thing anymore! I do love seeing all the back to school layouts in the gallery and the "first day photos" on Facebook!!

This month's theme is Grandmother's Favorites. I know these are going to be awesome! I need to round up some of my grandmother's recipes! If you don't have "grandma's" recipes, share your mother/sister/aunt/you get the idea...recipe. The main thing is to share a family recipe that has been handed down!

• To participate in the Recipe Swap, please email your 4"x6" high resolution (300 dpi saved a high quality - (1200 x 1800 pixel) Recipe Card to sg.sodscrap@gmail.com by 9 am ET Thursday August 28. ***(please double check, I've been receiving cards in all sizes and dpi)***
  • It is easiest for me if you use your name or user name + the Recipe name (SodScrap_YummyFood) as the file name on your recipe. (I may change it to make it easier for me to track if you don't.)
  • You are welcome to submit more than one recipe.
  • After I have compiled the recipes, you will receive a link to download the recipe cards from all our participants. You must send in a card to get the link!

Please post your recipe in the Recipe Swap Gallery and post a link back in this thread!

Hmmmmm I never got to know my grandmothers, they passed when I was a little girl. But my sister's mother-in-law was a fantastic cook so I think I'll 'borrow' some of her fantastic recipes.

That works Andrea! Any tried-and-true-passed-through-the-generations-recipes will do. :D

Hello Ladies! I had an unexpected whirlwind trip last week to the land of no internet no less!!! I have responded to the recipes I have received so far.

Please note:

If you don't have "grandma's" recipes, share your mother/sister/aunt/you get the idea...recipe. The main thing is to share a family recipe that has been handed down!

Sounds good Ann!

I have a couple of appointments today, so it will be later when I have time to zip and send the recipes. I will take recipes that you send in today (even though it's after the deadline) since I will be out, so there is still time!

Archived