Hi Again From Monica Inspired In The Uk

Monica Inspired

I've come back after years of absence due to becoming disabled and recently suffering a heart attack. I now need inspiration to re-start my digital creativity activities. I've been busy looking through the ATC gallery and Pinned my favourites to Pinterest whlst also sharing on Facebook and Twitter!

Welcome to all other newcomers and returning scrappers.

Hugs and Blessings to you all. :) Mo

Hi Monica, good to have you return. Sorry that life has been dealing you some nasty blows. Hope that getting back to digital art will be good therapy for you. You may be interested in the Art Journaling that happens here - shortly I think there will be some new challenges for this form of digital scrapbooking happening.

Hi Mo, and welcome back to Scrap Girls! If you're interested in ATCs, we have regular monthly and bi-monthly ATC swaps and you would certainly be welcome to join in.

Current digital ATC swap information is here: August ATC Challenge & Swap

There is also a bi-monthly hybrid ATC swap hosted by Carla, and the current one is closed, but I'm sure Carla will posting the information for the next one soon. If you are interested, keep an eye on the Swaps Forum for the announcement.

Let us know if you have any questions, and we'll be looking forward to getting to know you and seeing some of your creations! :)

hi Monica good to have you back. I'm originally from Cheshire although I was living in Windsor before I came to NZ. Good to see Brits on the forum. Sorry to hear about your medical conditions but hope you find your creative side again through here :)

Archived