*JT*

Hello From Forum Newbie

24 posts in this topic

Hi Ladies!

I have been doing digital scraps books (printed into hardcover books) for about five years, but I had no idea there was a whole world of forums out there! I also had no idea there were kits, embellishments, all kinds of stuff to be found! I always used Shutterfly, so I'm used to lots of selection, but I'm ready to break into the real world. I just don't know where to start! I'm going to post a question over in the other thread, but first I just wanted to say hi. I'm happy to have found other women who love to do what I do! I don't know ANYONE who does this. Yay! So excited to be here! I can't wait to meet all of you and learn what all there is to offer in this whole online world of scrapbooking.

JT

:waving-hi: Hi JT, and welcome to Scrap Girls! We'll be looking forward to getting to know you and seeing some of your creations!

2883074yp9ongolb6.gif

Hope you enjoy being here.

Hi JT :waving-hi: , welcome to Scrap Girls. :welcome2:

Thank you all for the warm welcome! I'm so looking forward to getting more into scrapbooking and having friends to share the love! I usually only do one book a year, and I scramble for months trying to get it ready for the holidays. This year, I'm starting early, but since I'm switching software, it may take longer! Lol.

Any help or direction for a newbie is appreciated.

Hi there! Just adding my welcome!

Welcome, JT, and be careful it can be addictive. I have so many beautiful things and ScrapGirls is the only place I shop.

Karen

Just wanted to add my Welcome to Scrap Girls! I see you got a lot of information in the other forum, so I'll just remind you questions are always welcome. We all learn when folks ask questions.

Hi JT, so nice to meet you! You will be amazed at the talent here at ScrapGirls and how helpful everyone is too! Ask questions and you will get help !!

Just wanted to make sure I dropped in and gave you an official welcome! :waving-hi:

Thank you all for your warm welcomes! I'm happy to say, I finally bought my software and am ready to get started. I bought CraftArtist2, so I'm not sure how many of you will be able to answer questions. I still can't wait to have pages to show you!

I'm late to the party but welcome to Scrap Girls!! It's so fun to share your enthusiasm with you!

Welcome! Glad you found us, you are certainly not alone in your addiction oops I mean hobby lol... Ask away, we are happy to help!

So happy you found us! Welcome to your new 'hobby' - we are very happy to have you here - ask any questions we are here to help so that you can create and share with us!

Welcome JT. How are you finding your new software? I am so glad you have found a whole community of like minded creatives.

Welcome to this wonderful site. There is always someone with help at any time of the day or night. I haven't heard of CraftArtist2 but I'm sure there are others who have. Good luck. You will really love it here. Kay