Hello From Forum Newbie

*JT*

Hi Ladies!

I have been doing digital scraps books (printed into hardcover books) for about five years, but I had no idea there was a whole world of forums out there! I also had no idea there were kits, embellishments, all kinds of stuff to be found! I always used Shutterfly, so I'm used to lots of selection, but I'm ready to break into the real world. I just don't know where to start! I'm going to post a question over in the other thread, but first I just wanted to say hi. I'm happy to have found other women who love to do what I do! I don't know ANYONE who does this. Yay! So excited to be here! I can't wait to meet all of you and learn what all there is to offer in this whole online world of scrapbooking.

JT

Thank you all for the warm welcome! I'm so looking forward to getting more into scrapbooking and having friends to share the love! I usually only do one book a year, and I scramble for months trying to get it ready for the holidays. This year, I'm starting early, but since I'm switching software, it may take longer! Lol.

Any help or direction for a newbie is appreciated.

Thank you all for your warm welcomes! I'm happy to say, I finally bought my software and am ready to get started. I bought CraftArtist2, so I'm not sure how many of you will be able to answer questions. I still can't wait to have pages to show you!

• 2 weeks later...

Welcome to this wonderful site. There is always someone with help at any time of the day or night. I haven't heard of CraftArtist2 but I'm sure there are others who have. Good luck. You will really love it here. Kay

Archived