SPWA

Hello From Sa

17 posts in this topic

Hi, I've been a designer for quite a few years, and recently started making digital scrap-booking bits & bobs. I thought I would join & see if I can improve my skills with a bit of inspiration from the experts :)

Hopefully see you in the forums.

Welcome... I hope you love it here and there are plenty of great designers in this group who are so friendly and helpful. Jump right in!

Just adding my welcome!

Hello and welcome to Scrap Girls! We'll be looking forward to getting to know you. :)

Welkom! Ek is ook van Suid Afrika! You will love Scrap Girls! We have a few South Africans here. there is Belle, in Cape town, and Jo in Australia (one of our awesome designers) and a few others I can't recall.

Welcome to Scrap Girls.

Hi there and welcome to Scrap Girls. You can learn a lot from SG. It would be super if we could meet up sometime. I live in the Northern Suburbs of Cape Town. Brackenfell.

Hi there, and welcome to Scrap Girls!

Welcome to ScrapGirls! You'll find lots of inspiration here, and help if you ask for it. Enjoy exploring the site.

Welcome to Scrap Girls! We're so glad you joined in!

We do have amazing designers here, and lots of wonderful tutorials from our layout artists.

You'll find lots of inspiration. :)

Hello and welcome to Scrap Girls. We are really happy to have you join us and we hope we can help you advance your skills!