CRS

Monday August 25Th Challenge

18 posts in this topic

It's the last Monday of August! How did that happen??? And today is my favorite day of the year....first day of school!! LOL!

For today's challenge, I want to challenge you to use Scrap Simple Alphas or Word Art in your layouts! These are the two Scrap Simple products that I shy away from the most. So this was really a challenge for me!

You can find Scrap Simple Alphas here.

And here are the Scrap Simple Word Art Templates.

Post your finished LOs in the Monday Challenge Gallery. I can't wait to see what you create!

I tend to shy away from alphas, then when I finally use them, I love the way they look on the page. So... this will be a tough one but a fun challenge, too, LOL. Happy First Day of School :)

I just bought these over the weekend ... do they count? DEB_Brush_FormalGrungeAlpha_3

Great idea for a challenge. I'm starting to work towards an idea now.

I just bought these over the weekend ... do they count? DEB_Brush_FormalGrungeAlpha_3

Those are brushes, but if you don't have any SS Alphas, you can use that!

I should have gone straight to sleep after work last night but was so busy had to unwind before sleep so did this challenge :)

YUM

I did have some ... so here's a photo of Raif asleep in the bassinet on the plane (I didn't know they were available; they attach to the wall separating 1st class from the rest of the plane). Of course I was happy they were all going to be together and that the boys got a clean bill of health but it was so hard to kiss them both good-bye! Singapore Bound