6 replies to this topic

#1 KatieGrace

KatieGrace

Scrap Girl Messageboard Wise One

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,746 posts

Posted 29 August 2014 - 11:47 AM

I just wanted to thank those who take the time to leave comments in the gallery. Their kind words are always encouraging to me and I'm sure they are encouraging to others as well. Since I found Scrap Girls in 2008, I have seen amazing improvement in the abilities of the regular posters here. I think that is directly linked to great products, tutorials, and positive feedback. This is a great place to learn and grow without having to worry about someone being overly critical or mean spirited.

BLINKIES_wise1.gifBLINKIES_NightSCRAP.gifSG_LongLive_72_zps19f45c47.gifWT-Button-copy.gif

#2 GrannieEv

GrannieEv

Scrapper Friend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 562 posts

Posted 29 August 2014 - 01:31 PM

:happy039: How nice to say thanks KatieGrace ... if one goes and looks why not leave a nice word ... sometimes all the things I want to say have already been said but there's always something one can say!

tn_gallery_24036_5152_47829.png

Scrap10-Blinkie.gif  WT-Button-copy.gifBLINKIES_MOM-Past.gif Love-ATCs.gif SG-10thAnniversary-Blinkie.gif

#3 MariJ

MariJ

• Welcoming Committee
  • 17,499 posts

Posted 29 August 2014 - 05:50 PM

Oh, I so agree!  I am always so happy and encouraged to find comments on my pages and it also feels like a "sharing" of sorts.   I really like being able to   even pick out kids, grandchildren pets, etc -- almost like I "know" them -- from sharing-in and viewing others' layouts.     

gallery_19549_358_19841.png
BLINKIES_MOM-Past.gif     Button_Welcome.png    Button_Published.png WT-Button-copy.gifSG-10thAnniversary-Blinkie.gif

#4 Belle

Belle

• Members
  • 21,695 posts

Posted 30 August 2014 - 05:55 AM

I have not been so very active lately but I also love reading comments and also LSL. 

gallery_19386_66_975.png
 BLINKIES_membmonth.gifBLINKIES_wise1.gifScrap10-Blinkie.gif

#5 Florida granny

Florida granny

• Creative Team
  • 11,922 posts

Posted 30 August 2014 - 06:55 AM

You are so right, KatieGrace!  I think it takes a bit of bravery to post a personal creation and it always makes me feel good when someone takes the time to say they like what I've done. Also, I enjoy roaming the gallery to see -- and comment upon -- others' works. Like MariJ it's fun to see the kids and grandkids growing, to see people's gardens, and all the rest. And to see how we all improve through time. :)  Thank you for taking the time to start this thread! :thanks:

gallery_20673_66_37871.png

BLINKIES_MOM-Past.gifLove-ATCs.gifSGblinkie.gifSG-10thAnniversary-Blinkie.gif

#6 lorac

lorac

She Who Walks In Snow Without Shoes

• Members
  • 14,297 posts

Posted 30 August 2014 - 08:44 AM

I agree with everyone.  I love to leave comments and love to receive them as well.  Whenever I view a layout, I always try to think of something to say.  I don't like not leaving a comment after viewing the layout, even if its just a 'beautiful layout and job well done'.  I see so many layouts with over 60 views, and only a few comments.  We all work hard on our pages, and it's nice to see that someone likes what you have done and sometimes they see something that you didn't even notice that you did on your own layout.  Now,that's funny.  It's happened to me a few times and I always go 'wow, I didn't see that'.

gallery_11036_66_14165.png
BLINKIES_girlfriend.gifSG-9-Anniversary-SugarNSpice-Blinkie.gifBLINKIES_MOM-Past.gifSG-10thAnniversary-Blinkie.gifScrap10-Blinkie.gif

SHARE THE LOVE GOAL Goal for October 2014, 7340 -- 7260 as of 10-18-14

#7 Sara Arell

Sara Arell

Scrap Girls Messageboard Wise One

• Members
  • 50,773 posts
  • Personal Statement:Let There Be Peace On Earth and Let It Begin With Me!

Posted 11 October 2014 - 01:47 PM

I am so far behind in leaving love in the Gallery!  But I so agree that with all of the friendships here that it is like looking at family photos watching everyone's children and grands growing up!  Marriages, births, etc.......happy times, sad times....we get to share it all through our layouts!  I'll get back on the bandwagon soon!

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users