Pse 11 Or 12?

Ande43

I have both, but have never taken the time to install 12! I have heard from others who use it that it does have some nifty features that 11 doesn't. I would say go with the latest, get all the best features. And I LOVE 11! Or download the free trial and see what you think.

Do you have 11 now? If so, I understand that there are some nice new features in 12 but it's not a whole lot different from 11 so you might want to wait until the next version or so. If you don't have 11, then it might be nice to have the latest and greatest. I have 11 and love it! One feature that I've heard was eliminated from 12 is the Enhance>Adjust Color>Color Variations. Since I use that menu all the time to color ScrapSimple products, I don't want to give it up so I'm sticking with 11!

I had PSE11 and loved it. I upgraded to PSE12 because they had a new and easier 'red eye' removal. Since I have cats, this is very important to me. It only takes a couple of clicks and poof, red eye gone. If you have 11 download the free trial of 12 and see if it's something that you would like to upgrade to. If not, you can always wait for the next upgrade.

Archived