CRS

September Swap Crop Partners

35 posts in this topic

September is upon us, and September 7th is Grandparents Day! So for the September Swap Crop, I thought the theme Grandparents or Heritage would be fun! Your photos can feature any grandparent, yours, your children's or even yourself if you are grandparent! If you would rather, you can use heritage photos for the swap instead.

So sign up in this thread by Sunday, September 7th. On Monday, September 8th, I'll partner people up. I'll try to give you all new partners, but it's getting harder and harder each month! Then contact the person above you and below you on the list and exchange email addresses. You'll send photos to the person below you. You can send as many photos as you'd like, and any journaling, but only 1 layout is required. Reveal day will be Saturday, September 27th! We won't be having a chat this month, because we'll be having a special edition of the Heritage Crop on September 27th instead! I hope you all can make it even if you don't swap/scrap heritage photos!

So, this month was super hard to partner people up because several swappers have been partners with nearly everyone on the list! So, I used a random number generator to pick the order but I did check and make sure that no one has the same partner from the last 2 months.

Here are the partners:

Jane in N.Z
Nica
Ngaire
Florida granny
mbc72
bride
lorac
ValerieT
Belle
AnnBK

Count me in Carla. I'm not so good with heritage layouts but will give it a go.

Count me in Carla.

Count me in Carla. Love these swaps. I need to send Kate the layout I did for her for August.

Don't worry Belle, the photos you receive may not be heritage ones. I'll probably send photos of one of my parents with the girls, or my grandparents with me or the girls. First post is updated with the swappers.

I'm in again. Don't worry Belle, I don't have heritage photos to send. :)

Just wanted to let you ladies know that there is a free Photo Restoration workshop being offered at Scrapaneers. I think it closes soon, so if you are interested go check it out.

It looks like it might have some good info for those heritage photos.

Sign me up, Carla!!

sign me up as well Carla :) not got much on the computer so will have to sort through old ones and scan them in

Ok I'm jumping in with both feet!!! :o May I join in on the swap as well please? Been many years since I have done one of these but they were always so much fun especially on reveal day! :D

It's so awesome to see Ngaire again. Welcome back. Looking forward to seeing your swap.

YES! I was hoping you would take the plunge, Ngaire!!

Welcome back Ngaire. It's been a long time since you've been around.

YIPPEE!!! Jane is going to work her magic on my photo(s). Still pondering what to send, Jane...give me a day or two.

looking forward to getting your photos Anne :) haven't a clue yet what to send Nica so had better go and look :)

Thanks so much ladies for the lovely welcome. Its going to be fun joining in again on the swaps and challenges.

Got some beautiful photos from Ngaire. I'm looking forward to working with them.

Now I have to rummage through my EHD to see what photos I have with me that I can send to Melanie. I should have scanned a few "oldies" before we left for vacation, but... Just one more thing I didn't think to pack, LOL.

I am leaving for the weekend and won't be back until Sunday so I'm posting Melanie's layout today so I don't make her wait!!

Its Saturday here!!! :disappearing-smilie: So I am uploading Nica's LO. Also I have a full on day tomorrow so just making sure I get uploaded on time.

I'm really looking forward to seeing what everyone has done. Lei's LO for Michelle is just stunning!

Well I thought I might have been the 1st to post for this swap but I see there are 2 before me :) I'm going to be gone most of the day so here is the LO I did for Ann.

Family