September Swap Crop Partners

CRS

September is upon us, and September 7th is Grandparents Day! So for the September Swap Crop, I thought the theme Grandparents or Heritage would be fun! Your photos can feature any grandparent, yours, your children's or even yourself if you are grandparent! If you would rather, you can use heritage photos for the swap instead.

So sign up in this thread by Sunday, September 7th. On Monday, September 8th, I'll partner people up. I'll try to give you all new partners, but it's getting harder and harder each month! Then contact the person above you and below you on the list and exchange email addresses. You'll send photos to the person below you. You can send as many photos as you'd like, and any journaling, but only 1 layout is required. Reveal day will be Saturday, September 27th! We won't be having a chat this month, because we'll be having a special edition of the Heritage Crop on September 27th instead! I hope you all can make it even if you don't swap/scrap heritage photos!

So, this month was super hard to partner people up because several swappers have been partners with nearly everyone on the list! So, I used a random number generator to pick the order but I did check and make sure that no one has the same partner from the last 2 months.

Here are the partners:

Jane in N.Z
Nica
Ngaire
Florida granny
mbc72
bride
lorac
ValerieT
Belle
AnnBK

Don't worry Belle, the photos you receive may not be heritage ones. I'll probably send photos of one of my parents with the girls, or my grandparents with me or the girls. First post is updated with the swappers.

Got some beautiful photos from Ngaire. I'm looking forward to working with them.

Now I have to rummage through my EHD to see what photos I have with me that I can send to Melanie. I should have scanned a few "oldies" before we left for vacation, but... Just one more thing I didn't think to pack, LOL.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived