This month's Scrap Girls Forum game, Slow Scrap September, is designed to help you get more scrapbook pages done with a series of simple steps that add up to a finished page at the end of each week. When the month is over you'll have completed several layouts and been treated to some fun along the way.
Throughout September, Monday through Saturday, a Welcoming Committee member will post a daily layout step in the game thread. The tasks will be formatted in a LARGE PURPLE FONT for ease of locating them in the game thread as it grows.
Members who complete the steps required in the game thread and post all 4 layouts in the Slow Scrap September Gallery will be entered in a drawing for one of two $15.00 Scrap Girls Boutique Gift Certificates.
Each completed layout posted in the Slow Scrap September Gallery, up to 4 per member, will be entered in a drawing for one of three $5.00 Scrap Girls Boutique Gift Certificates.
Members have until 11:59 p.m. (ET) September 30th to complete the steps and post layouts to the Slow Scrap September Gallery.
- The first three layouts will have six tasks each. The last layout will have eight tasks.
- The tasks will be straight forward, there will be no tricks or surprises.
- There are no daily time limits.
- Each day we would like to post an image of your layout "so far" to see how each layout is progressing.
How to post an image in this thread;
- Be sure you have saved your layout as a PSD file first.
- Save your images at 4 x 4 inches (288 x 288 pixels), 72 dpi (smaller than you would usually "save as" for web)
- Then follow the instructions in the first part of this tutorial; How To Post Images In The Forum.