Slow Scrap September

ValerieT

• Replies 475
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Week three - Task 4 - I did add an odd number of embellishments - 3 - ricrac, flower and crocheted circle

Still using the kit... LLO_Sun Bouquet

post-14380-0-40820400-1411039215_thumb.jpg

Sept 18 Week 3 Day 4

7 different embellishments'

BMU_DinnerParty_Apple.png; AMC_FallFun_Stickers_Bushel.png; VRA_DigitalStkrs_CookBook_CeleryStalk.png; VRA_DigitalStkrs_CookBook_Carrot.png; STI_LawofHarvest_Embells_Carrot.png; STI_LawofHarvest_Embells_Beet.png;

BMU_DinnerParty_Pear.png;

post-19386-0-70816600-1411042840_thumb.jpg

week 3 day 3 papers added.

I was going to use 4 papers but then I blended one into the BG with MRE_SSPaper_Bubblewrap. The papers I used are: BMU_Nassau_Orange_Circles, MRE_LaughterSunshine_Yellow, MRE_LaughterSunshine_GreenStripe, MRE_LaughterSunshine _paper_Spec, JCO_UTB_Paper_Cream

post-5913-0-43298000-1411044505_thumb.jpg

Carla, I was not expecting this one.... but... I did have fun playing around with some word art that worked well - just needed to alter the wording on one using the Patch tool in Photoshop to be able to add the name. Also did some re-coloring. My word art came from DEB_Fascination.

Week 3 - task 5

post-14380-0-37335700-1411126997_thumb.jpg

I am so far behind. Quick question - am I supposed to post every step of a layout? Like for layout 1 - should I show the 9 embellishments? the added title? the journaling? Or when we aren't asked to post a thumbnail here, should I skip those thumbnails and just go to the final layout? Someone may have asked already, sorry if so.

I decided the colors I was using were too dark for my photo, so I changed collections, but kept everything else the same. I am now using JSM You Me Us Collection Biggie

Week 3 Day 4

Added 5 embellies plus 2 styles on the confetti

post-8176-0-82723200-1411146735_thumb.jpg

I am so far behind. Quick question - am I supposed to post every step of a layout? Like for layout 1 - should I show the 9 embellishments? the added title? the journaling? Or when we aren't asked to post a thumbnail here, should I skip those thumbnails and just go to the final layout? Someone may have asked already, sorry if so.

Hi Aggie, this is from the opening post:

Each day we would like to post an image of your layout "so far" to see how each layout is progressing.

I know others that have been behind have posted several pictures in one post. I got behind and skipped some postings, but I am just playing along for fun since I am on the team and not eligible for any prizes. I am sure someone will come along and clarify if this is wrong :)

Archived