Slow Scrap September

ValerieT

• Replies 475
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Week 4

I see we are all going with somewhat solid papers -- always a safe choice. Is that because we aren't sure what our sometimes tricky Welcoming Committee has up its sleeve for our last layout?? :D I can't wait to see what's next!

My paper is from EBA Mermaid Mystique because I'm thinking of more beach photos. Oooh... just before I posted I saw that princessrunningfingers posted a striped paper. Bold choice, Joyce! Good for you!. :)

post-20673-0-85560700-1411390036_thumb.jpg

Week 4

I see we are all going with somewhat solid papers -- always a safe choice. Is that because we aren't sure what our sometimes tricky Welcoming Committee has up its sleeve for our last layout?? :D I can't wait to see what's next!

Tricky? Who? Us?

Awww, we wouldn't do anything tricky - or would we? :disappearing-smilie: HEE HEE HEE!!

Week 4

Tricky? Who? Us?

Awww, we wouldn't do anything tricky - or would we? :disappearing-smilie: HEE HEE HEE!!

I love being tricky, it so much more fun. :newangel: :newangel: :newangel:

I'm posting all the tasks for last week together, as I was out of town all week, and assembled the page yesterday. I didn't include images of each step, just the link to the finished page.

The REST of the DAY

September 15th, Week 3 Day 1

Find and use a layout template for your next layout.

JRE_SSDLT_Just Photo It-3 (ret); rotated & slightly resized

September 16th, Week 3 Day 2

Add your photos to your layout.

4 photos to fit spaces

September 17th Week 3, Day 3

Add your papers to your layout, making sure you add at least one extra. For example; your template has space for three papers, so you need to add four or more papers.

Template had space for 4 (based on colors); I used:

ASO_Paper_Cream_Eventide-Solid SPEC;

BHA_Persian Breeze_Ppr-Brown Wash;

BHA_Stylize_Ppr-Multisgtripe;

BHA_Persian Breeze_Ppr-Red Dots

BMU_Lilly’s Christmas – green;

September 18th, Week 3 Day 4

Add an odd number of embellishments to your layout. I used five:

BHA_Persian Breeze_Emb- 2 flowers, button;

KSC_Gab5_AYO_leaf, copied & rotated

September 19th, Week 3 Day 5

Find and add some word art for your title. Second title?

ABL_Industrial Strength WA; 2 layers, multiply blend;

September 20th Week 3, Day 6

Add some journaling and a date to your layout: Added with Times New Roman & Onyx fonts

Archived