September Monthly Layout Contest- Color!

CRS

It's September and the world is bursting with color! This is showcased in nature through the vivid colors of a pretty Autumn day and the gorgeous new growth and flowering beauty of Spring. Color is all around us and for the September Monthly Layout Contest we'd like to see your layout about color. This could be literal in a page all about colors, your favorite color, how colors make you feel or maybe a poem about color. We're excited to see whatever you can come up with and scrap relating to color.

Please post your completed layouts in the September Contest Gallery before midnight ET on September 30th to be eligible for a $10 gift certificate to the Scrap Girls Boutique! Be sure to add your product credits to the description area or in the EXIF properties. Good Luck!

• 2 weeks later...

Something I recently learned about blue eyes ... there is NO blue > Blue eyes have little or no melanin, making them translucent; they only appear blue because of an optical illusion known as the Tyndall effect. Some things that appear to be colored due to optical effects are: blue jay and peacock feathers, mother of pearl, butterfly wings, beetle shells, bubbles, oil slicks and one we see every day: the sky. Fascinating, no?

Just made it in time - September has been a busy month! My son, spotting our cat poking his head out the top of our bushes, quickly pulled out his phone and snapped these photos. The first thing I thought was how this was a funny attempt at camouflage, so I went with camouflage colors.

http://scrapgirls.net/forum/gallery/image/153164-camouflaged/

Archived