2014-09-01 Monday Challenge

Nica

Well, a quick switch for me from Saturday Challenges to Monday Challenges. :) For this month, I thought I would let you make your own challenge. You can make it as easy or as difficult as you want, depending on how much time you have. Here's the directions:

Random Monday Challenge. You may use each square as an individual challenge, or, to test yourself with a greater challenge, complete a line of squares on the same layout. You can go diagonally for 2 or 3 challenge squares at a time, vertically for 3 challenge squares at a time, or--for the ultimate challenge--horizontally for 5 challenge squares at a time (if you dare!). When posting your layout be sure to indicate the challenge squares you used.

Here's the grid: post-18472-0-25577200-1409586326_thumb.jpg

Post your finished LOs in the Monday Challenge Gallery. I can't wait to see what you create!

Monica this is a wonderful random challenge I am so glad I am back long enough to join in the fun. Here is my page. Sag Harbor one of the wonderful towns we visited while on our boat this summer.

Alright, I finally got my layout done. Craziness around here with the first week of school and my sister's wedding. :D

I managed a 5 box challenge. I used boxes: #1, 2, 3, 4, & 5, with #9 thrown in for good measure. :) BTW, my favorite eye shadow color is blue.

2014-07 Rock the Island

2014-07 Rock the Island Right

2014-07 Rock the Island Left

I'll be back to LYSL as soon as I can. Wedding in 1 hour. :)

• 2 weeks later...

Archived