alsoarty

Tuesday Newsletter Challenge

7 posts in this topic

First Tuesday of September. I know you are all with me on the shock of it being September already. What a year!

Todays challenge is from the Newsletter... found here. combining two layout templates. You can chose any two to combine and I think the examples in today's newsletter were done very well. I have never even thought about combining two myself.

Remember: Submit a layout that uses mostly Scrap Girls products and post it in the Newsletter Challenge Gallery by 11:59 p.m. (ET) Saturday and you could win a $10 Gift Certificate to the Scrap Girls Boutique!

Shower is my layout using 2 frames from one template with another template, I just moved the main cluster over to the tight so my 2 photos could fit in.

Here is my layout from the newsletter on combining templates. I love how many different looks you can get when mixing and matching templates!

I thoroughly enjoyed doing this challenge. I used parts from the Elegance templates and from the Pattern Play templates.

Love

What a fun challenge! I combined a cluster from one template and a block of photo masks from another. This allows me to show off a whole bunch of pictures while spotlighting one. Valley of Fire