Adobe Revel

sasafras

I don't know anything about Adobe Revel. I use CrashPlan. It is a reasonable price, unlimited storage, with fairly good support. I have over 2 T of stuff so it is taking a long time to get it all uploaded. almost 2 years now and 83% done.Ome of that is because I don't have the fastest internet service. Some things I don't like about it is that you can't really tell what has been uploaded and what hasn't. Newest files upload first. It has a trial option. I had Carbonite and really liked it's features, but with my internet service after 2 years was only 1/4 th backed up. Was reasonably priced. My neighbor has Backblaze and likes it. When I checked it out it told me I had too much stuff and they were not a suitable product for me. That was a nice feature. If you Google online storage backup there are several sites that compare and give reviews. I have cloud storage, and 3 EHDs which I trade off with. I have had 5 hard drives fail over the years, including my C drive. A double backup plan is definitely necessary!

I love Carbonite! I had a fire in my motherboard and was able to restore all my files consisting of thousands of photos and Scrap Girls files in less than a day. I also use Carbonite to back up my work files. An additional benefit of Carbonite is that I can access my work files from home on those occasions I have to work on the weekends. I also have a EHD as an additional backup for everything.

Barb, I didn't realize Carbonite was a cloud service, will check it out.

Scrapgarden,I was looking at Backblaze today. I have great internet service, even when I'm in Mexico. I'll check out Crashplan tomorrow.

Alsoarty, Dropbox is great but I have almost 2 T of stuff, so I just keep Docs on there and files I'm sharing.

After losing 2 EHDs in 2 months I'm freaked out. Reviews say the larger they are, they more suseptible they are to failure due to motion and heat.

Thanks Ladies!!!

I decided to check on the warrenty for one of the 3 TB hard drives that crashed and one was still under warrenty! The data can't be recovered but I get a new hard drive! Now to figure out a cloud service. Can't decide, Backblaze, Carbonite, or Crashplan....

Archived