Lenovo Laptops? Or Other Suggestions

tiza126

I'm window shopping for a new laptop. Does anybody have experience with Lenovo brand laptops?

I found this one, which has most of the specs I'm looking for: Lenovo G50

2 GHz quad-core processor

6GB RAM (expandable to 8GB)

1TB Hard Drive, 5400RPM

DVD Drive

SD Memory Card slot

3 USB ports

over 4 hours battery life

I mostly use my laptop for travel... so it needs to be able to keep up with PSE9 and Picasa, and play DVDs. I've also been looking at Asus and HP laptops, but they are more expensive and I might have to sacrifice some of the specs.

Any input?

I have a Lenovo with large processor -- excellent for large multimedia files (my hubby works with ad agencies and TV/radio stations in corporate branding--very large files). My laptop is a hand-me-down from him and I love it for my scrapbooking. NEVER had a problem. HTH!

Our laptop is a Lenovo, don't know the specs. Matty loves it. Good battery life, only has 4GB RAM but is plenty for what we needed. We've got photoshop CC installed and picasa they both run beautifully.

Oh , and it's about 18 months old and we've had no trouble with it, unlike DH's Dell work laptop.

My first laptop was an ASUS and it was a lemon.... kept having blue screen crashes... took it back and they were supposed to have repaired it.... still kept crashing..... in the end the only way the computer shop took it back again was that they had to physically see the crash happen ( my husband and I were both silently praying... crash crash crash ) and it did. This time they did fix it. But because it was always being away getting fixed I bought myself a Toshiba which had more RAM than the Asus. So eventually I sold the Asus to my sister and she is enjoying it as she mostly just uses it for emailing.

Archived