Siggies

jhbren

Yesterday I created a fall siggie, and uploaded it to the appropriate gallery. But it's not showing up in my posts. I thought I followed all the directions in the "How to Create a Custom Signature" tutorial, but I must have missed something. Help, please!

Yesterday I created a fall siggie, and uploaded it to the appropriate gallery. But it's not showing up in my posts. I thought I followed all the directions in the "How to Create a Custom Signature" tutorial, but I must have missed something. Help, please!

Hi Jo,

After you uploaded your signature to the gallery, did you follow the steps in this tutorial: How to Add a Custom Image to Your Forum Signature

In step 2 be sure you are copying the "Image Link" and not one of the others.

Let us know if you need more help... ;)

Hi Jo,

After you uploaded your signature to the gallery, did you follow the steps in this tutorial: How to Add a Custom Image to Your Forum Signature

In step 2 be sure you are copying the "Image Link" and not one of the others.

Let us know if you need more help... ;)

I just went in and changed it for you Jo. :)

I really like the way you clustered the leaves.

No, Theresa - I didn't! Missed that somehow. Thank you for the information; I'll add to my library of tutorials. And April, thank you for changing it for me.

Love your new siggie. I guess it's time for me to change mine. I think I'll do a combination Halloween/Autumn siggie. Followed by an Autumn siggie and then a Christmas one. Yeppers! It's almost here. Only 88 days left and counting.

Archived