October Forum Game - Product Picks

ValerieT

Ooooh, just saw this thread!! Thanks, gals -- Tannenbaum was one of my own favorites, too. Keep an eye on the boutique -- have some awesome stuff on the way! :)

I can't wait to see what you have for us, Jennifer!!! :going-crazy:

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Emily Abramson and Sherrie Piegdon

For Emily I choose her Coffee Tea or Me collection. I love the embellishments she has included in this one, which I own, by the way.

For Sherrie I will pick her Blessed Are We collection. It is such a great fall collection, and has some beautiful papers.

For Sherrie, I chose her All Hallows Eve as my favorite--some of the papers and embellies all year such as the bows, ribbons and picture frames.

I've enjoyed using Emily Abramson's Barnyard Collection -- love the rich colors and the paper textures (plywood, denim, burlap) with some beautiful embellishments with grasses. Includes a great country western alphabet and bingo numbers 1-35.

Thank You to everyone who joined in this month. I have made the draw for the winners, they will be announced on the blog.

Keep your eye out for a new game this month.

When will the winners be announced in the blog?

Kelly, just keep watching the blog - I think the forum game winners are usually posted on a Sunday. :)

Archived