Can You Design Kits With Pse4?

Tasha Young

I did quite a bit of designing in PSE 2.0 before I could afford to get photoshop, so you definately can. There are a few limitations that you can run into, but you can also work around them too.

Some of the limitations you'll have are realistic shadows and advanced options in styles, which are both very useful in creating realistic stuff. But you can get around it too, by purchasing commercial use styles from the boutique, that will let you create all the great dimensional looks like metals etc that you can create in photoshop and be able to apply them in Elements. You won't be able to adjust the settings on them, but they can really help you make realistic embells when using PSE. So you definately can!

[quote name='satippetts' post='73077' date='Nov 16 2006, 03:05 PM']I did quite a bit of designing in PSE 2.0 before I could afford to get photoshop, so you definately can. There are a few limitations that you can run into, but you can also work around them too.

Some of the limitations you'll have are realistic shadows and advanced options in styles, which are both very useful in creating realistic stuff. But you can get around it too, by purchasing commercial use styles from the boutique, that will let you create all the great dimensional looks like metals etc that you can create in photoshop and be able to apply them in Elements. You won't be able to adjust the settings on them, but they can really help you make realistic embells when using PSE. So you definately can![/quote]

Thanks, that helps a lot! I'll check into the commercial styles.

BTW, I LOVE your Elementary Days kit and Harvest kit...awesome!

Tasha

Archived