October Hybrid Atc Calendar Swap

CRS

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, drat! I thought I would be able to finish these using my ever growing stash of supplies, but I am missing one very important embellishment. Michaels, here I come! I will try to stay on the straight and narrow and get ONLY that one thing. Fat chance!

One technique that I developed for these is to print the front and back butted together along the long side. Then you can cut them out and fold along the mid point. That saves one cut and it's easier to fold and glue them together. Got mine printed.....watch out for that explosion of glitter!

That's a great tip, Thanks for sharing Ann!!!!!! I might even have a glue runner now that you mention it. Unless on of my DD's took it up to college with them. ;-)

Okay - I've thought about it and thought about it and I may have a workable idea for August if it's still available Carla. I may have to push myself a little bit to have them done in time, but I'll try...

Well, drat! I thought I would be able to finish these using my ever growing stash of supplies, but I am missing one very important embellishment. Michaels, here I come! I will try to stay on the straight and narrow and get ONLY that one thing. Fat chance!

Haha, why be any different this month, Ann - we know no matter how much we have we STILL need to browse, shop and buy. And, those craft stores are addictive! :D

Oh Carla that was awesome!!!! So lovely hearing Lei's voice and seeing all the ATC's...beautiful. :happy039: Boy now I am inspired!! :dancing_penguin: Thanks so much for that link.

I can't believe I forgot about that link until you asked for more examples! Lei usually does a video on our ATC's after each swap!

Guess what came in the mail today!!! Coupons for Jo-Anns. :D Needless to say I went right out and bought some goodies. The really cool part (besides the fact that they let me use more than one coupon and automatically took the 40% off of the highest priced item) was I found clay that when you bake it, it becomes an eraser. The perfect gift for Jackson's birthday coming up.

I love that you all have gotten started on these! Lauren has an idea and will get started later today. I have a theme in mind, just need to decide how to proceed!

Ummmmm.... Then there is me..... :D So, when y'all start getting started early and finishing way before the due date is when I have to stop reading this thread or I start to twitch! HAHAHA.... I get too nervous and have to keep reminding myself that we STILL have just over a month until these are due!!!

Seriously, I'm always on time, but not starting until after this Anniversary Hoopla is over! :)

But, I do have an idea... And of course I will end up starting earlier than I think anyway...........................

Wahoo :circle: Cards are all done as of two minutes ago!!! Just got to get down to the post office to send them. Jane has filled me in on all the little overseas jumps and bumps Carla so hopefully you receive some cards from me in the not too distant future. :daisy: It blowing a gale here so maybe when that settles I'll head down and post them.

Wahoo :circle: Cards are all done as of two minutes ago!!! Just got to get down to the post office to send them. Jane has filled me in on all the little overseas jumps and bumps Carla so hopefully you receive some cards from me in the not too distant future. :daisy: It blowing a gale here so maybe when that settles I'll head down and post them.

Hope it's a good wind to blow them this way, Ngaire!

And, I can't believe I actually PRINTED mine today - way ahead of schedule...

Archived