October Hybrid Atc Calendar Swap

CRS

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks Carla. Hey great work Marilyn!! Isn't it a great feeling when you get ahead on things!! I've only got about another ten things to do and I will be up to date!!! Shhhhhh not really just five but if I know that I will slow up!! :closedeyes:

Thanks Carla. Hey great work Marilyn!! Isn't it a great feeling when you get ahead on things!! I've only got about another ten things to do and I will be up to date!!! Shhhhhh not really just five but if I know that I will slow up!! :closedeyes:

Heehee, thanks! I am trying not to be too pleased with myself! While I'm rarely late, I am usually JUST on time so this (so far) is a first for me. But, like i said - SHhhhhh, don't tell me or like you I will slow up!

Confession: I haven't started yet! I am still trying to figure out how to make my idea have hybrid elements!

I'm right behind you, Carla! I have my idea, almost ready to run a test to be sure it will work for me... :)

Hail to all those eager beavers! :worship:

I only wish I could be that quick!

Oh, I'm so sorry - this is usually where I stop reading the thread because I haven't started yet and it makes me nervous to see all the scrappers finishing. Not-to-worry. There's still PLENTY of time before the deadline.... :)

Confession: I haven't started yet! I am still trying to figure out how to make my idea have hybrid elements!

No pressure over here!!! :happy014: Whew! This is only my first time, but I've just returned from Joann's and have to make the sample card to make sure I like it! Wish me luck!

I'm right behind you, Carla! I have my idea, almost ready to run a test to be sure it will work for me... :)

oooo y'all make me worry that I didn't hybrid mine enough. :-/ I already sent mine on Saturday.

Hahaha...you all are amazing! I'm with Laura. I have the digital portion done, I think. I need to print it out and make sure it works with the hybrid I have envisioned. :)

oooo y'all make me worry that I didn't hybrid mine enough. :-/ I already sent mine on Saturday.

I'm sure it's fine. When I made my confession, I meant that I didn't have any idea what to do to make it hybrid other than printing it out! I have a sinus headache and haven't had a chance to think clearly all day!

CountryDi had to drop out :( and she asked me if I would fill in for her....... I wish she was able to participate!!!!!!!

I just finished and have them in the envelope to mail in the morning. I am normally also just in time so this is definately a first for me. I know I am in for a BIG treat when I get these all!

CountryDi had to drop out :( and she asked me if I would fill in for her....... I wish she was able to participate!!!!!!!

I just finished and have them in the envelope to mail in the morning. I am normally also just in time so this is definately a first for me. I know I am in for a BIG treat when I get these all!

So sorry Di had to drop out - glad you were able to cover for her, Karen. :)

Ooooh this is rather exciting. Mine too are now winging :plane: there way across the world (just behind Jane).

Isn't this wonderful that many of us are ahead of the schedule,... long may this last for all of us during the busy christmas season approaching!! :rudolf::rudolf:

Carla I am jealous. WTG Marilyn. Drying..... Ann...........lol....... Mine had to dry too :)........... The teasing and anticipation starts! Laura and ladyscrapsalot (Karen?) I was looking at my calendar from last year and you should not worry! Some were really blinged out, others mostly digital. Every month was awesome and unique.

Mine were IN the mailbox this morning! Impressed?? Don't be yet. I was halfway to my appt when I remembered that I'd forgotten to put postage on the return envelope so had to call someone at my house to grab it from the mailbox.

So, NOW I am going to fix that situation and run it out to the Post Office.

See what happens when you try to save yourself a trip? ;)

And so it begins.....the mailwoman left us a package in our mailbox!! Lei's cards arrived safe and sound! And they are beautiful!!! Lauren says she feels inspired to start. Good thing she's off from school until Wednesday!

Good Lord, way to put some pressure on me, Girls! Let's see if I can handle it! :giggle_bear:

Have my supplies now (hope I have enough printer ink-ahhh). Started tonight while we waited for the trick-or-treaters. Now that I have all my moving boxes unpacked, I feel like I just went shopping again! Found some beautiful brads, fibers, etc. I love card-making--now I can feel that my ATC's can be decent hybrids.

Marilyn, you had me in stitches fighting w/ postage stamps. Sounds like something I would do in the excitement to get the mail out!!! :daisy:

Talk to you guys in the morning! Sounds like the FAB party continues!

Archived