October Hybrid Atc Calendar Swap

CRS

I hit the JACKPOT today with 3 envelopes in the mail!!! Kelly, Marilyn and Ann can now exhale. And Kelly, your card is so cute and perfectly done. You worried for nothing. Lauren and I are in awe of how adorable the cards are so far! You all are going to love them!

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I hit the JACKPOT today with 3 envelopes in the mail!!! Kelly, Marilyn and Ann can now exhale. And Kelly, your card is so cute and perfectly done. You worried for nothing. Lauren and I are in awe of how adorable the cards are so far! You all are going to love them!

Yay! Glad mine made it. Thanks, I always worry. It's my middle name! lol

I have mine started, and a trip to Jo-Anns and Hobby Lobby didn't help me finish them. I'll print them out and maybe having them in hand will inspire me?? It just needs some final touches, you know?

This is getting exciting! Monica, I always print mine at Staples - I go there and they will usually print them right away and do a wonderful job!

In fact, the ladies like seeing the ATC's! :)

Carla, start with glitter maybe? That always inspires me. :)

Can't wait to see them and thank you Carla for all your work!

Carla is teasing us :)! I am now a little nervous. Thought mine would be there by now...... Maybe tomorrow!

Karen, I have your cards. I swear I posted that they came, but I can't find that post now. Sorry to keep you in suspense over their arrival. And of course, they are beautiful!

Carla is teasing us :)! I am now a little nervous. Thought mine would be there by now...... Maybe tomorrow!

Karen, I have your cards. I swear I posted that they came, but I can't find that post now. Sorry to keep you in suspense over their arrival. And of course, they are beautiful!

Not to worry Carla!!!! I appreciate your doing this VERY much! Just glad they are there :)! I am so excited to see them all!!!!

Jackpot! I got some beautiful cards today from Teecee and Laura! Just beautiful ladies!!

YAY! Thanks for the update Carla and thanks for all the work you've done with the swap. :2468who-do-we-appreciate:

Archived