October Hybrid Atc Calendar Swap

CRS

Ok, mind is blown! The NZ gals got theirs already and St. Louis hasn't??? That's insane! Poor Laura!

So glad they arrived overseas so quickly! I get so nervous about them going that far! And Kelly, I'm so glad you got them!

Now, only one more delivery to fret about! See, you all just worry about your envelopes getting to me, but I worry about all 10 of yours getting to all of you!

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

LOL, Carla! Don't worry--I believe that everything happens for a reason, the silver lining and all that jazz. So, I figure when the long-awaited package finally arrives, I will appreciate them all the more! :wacko:

Oh, you are so good Laura I think Santa will bring you an extra present for being so patient. :santa:

You are a better woman than I am, Laura! I'd be stalking my mailwoman and camping out at the post office! It's crazy that NZ got the cards before you did!

I was sure stalking her yesterday! Just wait--I'll be down there this afternoon if that package doesn't arrive today! :snow_laugh:

LOL, Carla! Don't worry--I believe that everything happens for a reason, the silver lining and all that jazz. So, I figure when the long-awaited package finally arrives, I will appreciate them all the more! :wacko:

Oh, you are so good Laura I think Santa will bring you an extra present for being so patient. :santa:

LOL, Marilyn. I bet Santa could bring me that ATC Desk Calendar set that I really would like! :giggle_bear:

LOL, Marilyn. I bet Santa could bring me that ATC Desk Calendar set that I really would like! :giggle_bear:

Santa probably could have delivered it faster! Ho ho ho!

Carla, I think your "mental bribes of chocolate" worked!!! She just delivered my package -- 7:02 pm (usually my mail arrives 2-3:00).

WHOO-HOO!!! Ladies, I love love love them all. I am about to look at each one again, but had to thank each of you first. The ATCs are all so awesome. Carla, :2468who-do-we-appreciate:thanks for putting this swap together for us. This was really a fun exchange!

I'm sure everyone can sleep now that all ATCs have been received! :giggle_bear:

Wow, that's a relief!! I was seriously getting worried! So glad they arrived, safe and sound. Now everyone has theirs, right? Thanks for a wonderful swap everyone!!! If you have any questions about putting them together, don't hesitate to ask!

Wooo hoo!!! So glad Laura finally got hers!!! I didn't want to say anything about the ATCs until she got hers! They were definitely worth the wait. They are all beautiful little works of art. And I for one will treasure them forever.

A BIG :thanks: to Carla for all your hard work. :worthy:

Ok, I never did say what I found at the Container Store for my cards....It was the ruler tape in bright yellow. I added some ink to antique it a bit.

Another thought I had....I wonder if the St. Louis postal service is having issued because of the Ferguson Protests. I wonder if they are being extra careful and screening things. Just a thought....

Ok, I never did say what I found at the Container Store for my cards....It was the ruler tape in bright yellow. I added some ink to antique it a bit.

Another thought I had....I wonder if the St. Louis postal service is having issued because of the Ferguson Protests. I wonder if they are being extra careful and screening things. Just a thought....

ohhh.. That could be true Carla. Glad everyone has their calendars and thanks to all for your gorgeous work. I will think of each of you throughout the year as your page displays.

And a HUGE thanks to Carla for organizing and getting this together for us! :thanks:

I thought that's what you got at the Container Store. The inking is very subtle.

I also was wondering if that might have been the reason it took Laura's so long to get to her.

ohhh.. That could be true Carla. Glad everyone has their calendars and thanks to all for your gorgeous work. I will think of each of you throughout the year as your page displays.

And a HUGE thanks to Carla for organizing and getting this together for us! :thanks:

I think the protests have everything to do with late delivery, Carla. Also interesting is the fact that, like yours Kelly, there is no cancellation on the stamps or anywhere on the package.

Anyhoo, my calendar is assembled and on my desk. I love how each one of you put so much effort into your beautiful piece of art. Really--they are all just gorgeous.

I wonder if they hand cancelled them all because of the thickness. When I figured the postage on the USPS website, I used the more than 1/4 inch thick option. But you would think they would have cancelled it by hand.

Archived