October Hybrid Atc Calendar Swap

CRS

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Jackpot! I got some beautiful cards today from Teecee and Laura! Just beautiful ladies!!

YAY! Thanks for the update Carla and thanks for all the work you've done with the swap. :2468who-do-we-appreciate:

Yes! Thank you for all the work you've done and keeping us up to date! I'm so excited I can't wait!

Jackpot! I got some beautiful cards today from Teecee and Laura! Just beautiful ladies!!

YAY! Thanks for the update Carla and thanks for all the work you've done with the swap. :2468who-do-we-appreciate:

I can't wait for the unveiling! Will be so cool to see what you creative ladies have made!

It won't be long now! I have all the cards and will be punching holes and making bases this weekend. Hopefully they will go in the mail on Monday. I'll let you know for sure when they are in the hands of the postal service!

Here's a little sneak peak for you!

attachicon.gifIMG_5717.JPG

LOL Carla, you are such a tease! BTW, I recognized mine right away

It will be fun to match these up to the real ones when we get them - thanks for the fun! :D

Well, Ladies....The calendars are in the hands of the United States Postal Service. I can't wait for you to see them all. Such beauties each and every one! Please let me know when you get yours so I can exhale just a bit!

I'm glad I got them out before the snow starts to fly around here tonight/tomorrow! They aren't sure how much is coming, but even a little bit shuts things down around here.

Yep, glad you were able to get out. The way it stands now is they're predicting 4-8 inches for this area. At least it's supposed to be tonight/tomorrow and not Thursday. :snow_grin:

Glad you're only getting the rain there Carla. It's been snowing pretty hard all morning here, we have a good bit on the ground and I'm hearing the roads are really bad. We lost power once earlier and the lights just flickered again...

Archived