Howdy Ladies! What Products Do We Have For...

What products are in SG Boutique for remembering a loved one?

I am looking at all the goodies and getting overwhelmed by each product...cause I want them all...but...I want to get some goodies to honor my mom as well.

Thank you all so much!

Hugs!!!

Missy

Good question and great suggestions Carla. I have Endearing you and its a beautiful kit, Because of you looks fabulous as well and has found its way into my cart and then I loved In loving Memory so couldn't leave that on its own so thats in the cart as well. :giggle_bear:

Good question and great suggestions Carla. I have Endearing you and its a beautiful kit, Because of you looks fabulous as well and has found its way into my cart and then I loved In loving Memory so couldn't leave that on its own so thats in the cart as well. :giggle_bear:

You made me giggle Ngaire! :D

Ok ladies! I bought a ton of goodies and then purchased Because of You...thought that was fitting.

Thank you all!

Off to update my settings. LOL. Apparently I still have a shark from a long long time ago floating around at the bottom of my name. Ha Ha!

Hi Melissa, hope all is well.

sorry I am a bit late to this thread but when I saw your request I thought of my Ashley collection. It is in honour of my late brother but can certainly be adapted for a female.

hope this helps and hope you make some happy memories with the products you have purchased

JCO_CollectionBiggie_Ashley_MKTG_150.jpg

http://store.scrapgirls.com/ashley-collection-biggie-p25774.php

Archived