Scrap 10 Newsletter Challenge, Oct 28Th

CRS

Have you ever had a hard drive fail? Do you worry about it happening? Have nightmares about it? Then this is the challenge for you! We want to see your layouts featuring epic hard drive failures or the dreams you have about losing your hard drive! If you don't have photos, don't worry! You can still create a layout!

Remember: Submit a layout that uses mostly Scrap Girls products and post it in the Scrap 10 Gallery by 11:59 p.m. (ET) Saturday and you could win a $10 Gift Certificate to the Scrap Girls Boutique! Don't forget to add Newsletter Challenge in your post so we can find it and award the winner!

I'm hoping to make some time to do this one - I worry about fire, because virtually all of our backed-up info is still here in our home. I really, really should have Jeff buy another huge EHD, load it up and have it live at his dad's or my mom's house.

I use Carbonite for my off site backups. Tried Backblaze and had problems with them. I also have a 5tb EHD where I keep all of my scrapping supplies. I've had a few crashes in the past, so I'll see what I can come up with for this challenge.

QUESTION???

May we submit the same layout to both the Scrap 10 gallery and to the Newsletter Challenge gallery?

For Scrap10 credit, it needs to be in the Scrap10 Gallery. I'll be choosing the winner from the Scrap10 Gallery, but I'll check the Newsletter challenge category too- just in case.

Carla I've replied to your very scary layout - reminding me to Back Up which I did as soon as I got my new computer and photos etc. off the old laptop that they were able to save :)

But since last year I have LOST 3 EHD's - I'm still trying to find them since we moved...

I've got one that I Lost 2 weeks ago in a bad lightning storm which struck the house next door :( Plus in that strike I lost the computer and equipment!!

**My question now is - can I use NON Scrap Girls Kits - as I LOST ALL MY SG KITS :( I only have this one - "Scrap Girls - Pocket Life - Jan Ransley - Scrap Simple Digital Layout Album Templates" - which I could use for the background etc. - please let me know ASAP - and if I can I will be able to Scrap It tomorrow before the DUE date on Saturday 1st.

**Plus I used to have PSE7 on my old computer and LOST all my programs :( I will be using Photoshop CC that I have on trial.

*SAD HUGS* Jemima

Archived