November Monthly Layout Contest

CRS

November- Home Sweet Home

As the holidays approach, thoughts of family and home come to mind. For the November Layout Contest, we'd love to see your layouts about your Home Sweet Home! Maybe you have a hometown you love or a childhood home you miss. Is there a special room or place in your house you enjoy and feel especially comfortable in? Where do you feel most at "home"? We'd love it if you could share a layout with us!

Please post your completed layouts in the November Contest Gallery before midnight ET on November 30th to be eligible for a $10 gift certificate to the Scrap Girls Boutique! Be sure to add your product credits to the description area or in the EXIF properties to be considered for the prize. Good Luck!

I'm having trouble uploading to this month's challenge...I get an error message and don't know if my thumbnail is too big, or I'm the first LO or what. What is max gallery sizes for page upload?

I'm new in the gallery but haven't had any problems before this.

Hi, your layout should be in jpeg format, at 72 dpi and no larger that 600 pixels on the longest side. (12x12 inch layouts = 600x600 pixels)

Here's a tutorial that may be of some help to you: Uploading Gallery Layouts. You will want to click on the screenshot images to enlarge them.

Let us know if you still need more help, and welcome to Scrap Girls! :)

EDIT: If you are trying to upload to the November Contest Gallery, you can skip steps 1 and 2 of the tutorial - just click Carla's link posted above and then click the Upload button as in step 3 and follow the rest of the steps in the tutorial.

I've had troubles in the past too, but usually it was my own error. Believe me, the gallery doesn't want me to upload psd files! If you are still having trouble, please let us know so we can get it figured out for you!

Thanks for the replies. I always upload 2x2"@300 dpi and have never had a problem at SG. I did try different resolutions (including 72dpi) and sizes and still get this message Error The server returned an error during upload.

I think there is a problem with the gallery. I can't upload anything to it either (and I made sure it wasn't a psd file first, lol). I'll let April know. Thanks for pointing this out for us!!

Archived