***mini Class: Cool Tools*** 6Pm 1St November Dsd

:happy014::happy014::happy014: You use Photoshop/Photoshop Elements and you are comfortable with it, but what if we could show you some great little tricks that will make your pages come together quicker, easier and with less frustration? Tools that we use everyday and tools that we use for special effects? Join Andrea (alsoarty) and Jody (jode2771) for a fun-filled chat packed full of great ideas and easy to follow instructions. Hope to see you at 6pm on Saturday the 1st of November for the Cool Tools Mini Class! :gathering:

awesome chat ladies, here is the link to the class notes:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/g1yvp0h8uu80zsf/CoolToolsChat_DSD.zip?dl=0

thankyou!!!

** THE LAYOUT CHALLENGE ASSOCIATED WITH THIS CHAT IS THAT YOU SIMPLY USE ONE OF OUR TIPS AND POST IN THE SG10 GALLERY, BE SURE TO ADD THAT YOU USED "COOL TOOLS" IN YOUR TITLE/NOTES **

SORRY FOR THE CONFUSION, I MADE A MISTAKE :-( (WHY CAN'T MY FAMILY SEE I AM BUSY!?!)

Here is my layout:

http://scrapgirls.net/forum/gallery/image/154094-cool-tools-chat-01nov14/

**** AND NOW AFTER SOME CHATTING AMONGST OURSELVES WE HAVE DECIDED THAT BOTH VICTORIA AND LAURA ARE WINNERS OF OUR QUESTION AND BOTH WIN A COLLECTION MINI!! ... PLEASE EMAIL ANGIE AT ANGIE@SCRAPGIRLS.COM AND TELL HER YOU ARE A WINNER IN THE COOL TOOLS CHAT ****

Thanks Andrea and Jody for the printed information. I had a read through and had a little play but do not have time to create a layout for this.

Thanks Andrea and Jody for the printed information. I had a read through and had a little play but do not have time to create a layout for this.

Not a problem, glad you enjoyed the info and find something useful in it :-)

Well one of the reasons I love this hobby is that you can always learn something new. I didn't know about the "load files into a stack". I do now and that tip will get used often by me, I'm sure. Thanks so much for the tip. Here is my LO using my new found skill.

Archived