How Do I Make It Shine

Joey

I am working in PSE13 with SNU_SSEmb_PhotoClusters-School-2. There is a pair of scissors that I have filled with color. But scissors are not dull and I cannot figure out how to make them shiny. Help, please!

ScrapSimple Tools - Styles: Metallics 6401 Biggie Digital Scrapbooking Kit by Amanda Fraijo-Tobin | ScrapGirls.com

ScrapSimple Tools - Styles: Shelving 6401 Biggie Digital Scrapbooking Kit by Amanda Fraijo-Tobin | ScrapGirls.com

ScrapSimple Tools - Styles: Metals 5001 Digital Scrapbooking Kit by Melissa Renfro | ScrapGirls.com

The silver styles from any of these (or many others in the boutique) should give you the shiny look you want. If you by chance haven't used styles yet (or for someone else who reads this who needs to know) - styles are super simple to use. Once loaded into your program (PS or PSE), it's basically just a one-click thing and voila! Here are instructions on how to load (as well as how to use other tools and how to color Scrap Simple items from the boutique as well.):

1 Scrap Girls ScrapSimple Instructions Handbook (Free ScrapSimple basics eBook) Digital Scrapbooking Kit by Scrap Girls | ScrapGirls.com

• 4 months later...

Hi, I'm not sure what style that is, but usually it means that the Designer is no longer with ScrapGirls so the product has been retired. :(

Hi again -

I did some research and found reference to that style, it does look very cool! The designer is still here, but the product must have been retired as some are at times to make room for new items! Sorry about that.

Archived