Elements 13

Barb Eugene

I have read from other PSE users that have upgraded that they really like 13.

(I use CS6)

That is a wonderful price! I'm still using PSE 10. Question: DH has Amazon Prime; I don't - we didn't see a need to pay twice. Is there an easy - and legal - way to buy it on his computer and transfer it to mine?

• 1 month later...

I just bought PSE 13 today, it cost me $142 :( I have installed it but I can't make head nor tail of it.

I'm actually downsizing from CS4 because I won't spend the $698 adobe want PER YEAR to use

the full version

That is a wonderful price! I'm still using PSE 10. Question: DH has Amazon Prime; I don't - we didn't see a need to pay twice. Is there an easy - and legal - way to buy it on his computer and transfer it to mine?

No expert here, but I've been told that adobe doesn't care as long as you register it and use it on one computer. So I think you could transfer it if you haven't registered it to his computer. I've deactivated old PSE versions and given them to my kids. If they ever use it they can register them on their computer or not. I don't always register mine, but I only use on one computer at a time.

No expert here, but I've been told that adobe doesn't care as long as you register it and use it on one computer. So I think you could transfer it if you haven't registered it to his computer. I've deactivated old PSE versions and given them to my kids. If they ever use it they can register them on their computer or not. I don't always register mine, but I only use on one computer at a time.

The Adobe let you install the software on two computers. It doesn't matter which computer you download it to.

When I upgraded, I put the old version on my daughter's computer. You just need to deactivate it first. When I had a computer crash and it wouldn't let me install it, I just called Adobe and they cleared the license so I could install it again. They've been quite helpful that way over the years.

Archived