How Do I Use The Blenders In New Calendar Kit I Purchased

DebbieJ

Sorry to be such as amateur but I have no idea how to use the blenders in my new calendar kit ScrapSimple Calendar Templates: 11x17 Blenders 2015. It looks so wonderful that I just had to try it. I have bought several kits that have these mask and would appreciate any help anyone can offer. I looked but could not find anything on the site that explains the use of these blenders or any others I have purchased.

DEBBIE J

The blenders come as layered psd. files, so you can use clipping masks to attach papers or photos to each layer. All the blending is done for you, so you just pick the papers, colors and photos. Also, Brandy Murry has some videos on youtube that show different ways to blend if you are interested. Just search her name on the youtube site! Good Luck!

Hi Debbie!!

Do you have the free 1 Scrap Girls ScrapSimple Instructions Handbook (Free ScrapSimple basics eBook) page 50 starts instructions on using ScrapSimple paper templates and way to color them or clip papers to them.

When I use the blenders, I use background papers and clip them to the different layers of the template. I will pull several papers into the layered file and then just play.

If you need additional help or more specific instructions, just post and we will be happy to help!

I can add that I love using all Brandy's layered blenders.

I usually try to stick to a collection when blending papers since I mostly know the designer already made sure the colors will enhance or "match" each other.
Otherwise I will use papers from different collections, but it might be easier to stick with one when first trying them out. Not necessary, but I find it a bit easier!

Good luck, have fun and as Conda said - just post again if you need more help. :)

Yes Granny EV, I feel most welcome in this forum. I am new to digital scrapbooking with Elements but not to Photoshop.

Its really kinda of funny, I work for Shutterfly and help customers correct problems with their photos everyday! If I can ever help anyone in that area, please let me know.

Yes Granny EV, I feel most welcome in this forum. I am new to digital scrapbooking with Elements but not to Photoshop.

Its really kinda of funny, I work for Shutterfly and help customers correct problems with their photos everyday! If I can ever help anyone in that area, please let me know.

This is great to know, Debbie. Welcome to Scrap Girls and thanks for posting! :)

Very cool, Debbie! I love Shutterfly and have used them a lot. :)

Good to know we have your expertise here, thanks!

Archived