Kelby One

mbc72

Has anyone had any experience with the Scott Kelby site, Kelby One? Or Photoshop User Magazine? The are running some Black Friday deals, but I have never seen any content so I am not sure if it's worth the expense.

Hi Melanie, I've heard of Scott Kelby, and heard his books are excellent. Other than that, I don't know much about him. I subscribe to Photoshop Elements User Magazine and I like it a lot! Great articles and tutorials. :)

I've heard of Scott Kelby. Since he only works with Photoshop and I use Photoshop Elements, I've never become a member. But they do have some great deals going on now, if you use Photoshop. I know some other gals became members, but they are no longer here at Scrap Girls.

I've subscribed to Photoshop Elements User mag for several years and like it a lot. I think they changed the name to Photoshop Elements Techniques magazine.

Yep, it's Photoshop Elements Techniques Magazine now. :)

• 3 weeks later...

I got one of their Holiday specials. There site has do do with alot of subjects. Photography etc. I got their Holiday special Photography MasterClass! And the info is overwhelming, but totally awesome too! Just my opinion

I signed up for the all access pass with one of their deals, as well. I have only watched a few videos, but have already learned quite a bit! I also get all back issues of Photoshop User Magazine online, which are quite interesting.

I am embarrassed by my above post. I'm gonna blame it on the fibro fog! I did get one of KelbyOne specials but it wasn't that class, that was somewhere else. I got the "Monthly Plan with Bonus" and the bonus was the book The Digital Photography Book, Part 1, Second Edition.

And what little time I have been able to look around in their site, it's pretty nice!

I'm sorry I messed up with my answer earlier :embarrassed003::blush:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I love everything Scott Kelby does. If you ask him a question on FB he actually replies himself. I have all his books. Now Matt Loskowsky who used to work for him, with him, has left and gone to a Lightroom company. He does tutorials on PSE. You can find them on iTunes under podcasts.

Archived