Saturday Color Challenge 11/29/14

SodScrap

Wow! Happy LAST Saturday of November! How did this happen? (Less than 4 weeks to Christmas but who is counting???)

You color inspiration comes from the What's New section of the boutique. It's bursting with beautiful things for us this week! And don't miss out on the Holiday Kick Off 35% off sale!! My cart is filling up!

The color challenge for today is black and white and one main accent color of your choice. You can use as many colors as you want, but the there should be 3 dominant colors-black, white and your choice! You can use black and white or color photos...whatever suits your fancy!

When you finish your layout, post it to the Saturday Color Challenge Gallery. I can't wait to see your layouts!

Super challenge! I spotlighted the red on the Hogwarts Express!

WOW you were speedy! I now have a minimum of 6 different papers on my layout with my accent color...not sure any of them are right!! Yes, that means I have tons of folders open too!

I love Picasa in helping find items in my ever growing stash of supplies!

Conda my German grandmother used to say "the dirt will be there long after you" so scrap not clean. She did keep a clean house though!!!

I take comfort in the knowledge that there won't be a tombstone for me ... that way no one can list my shortcomings ... there's also a saying I saw years ago which I've embraced ... "I am not Martha Stewart, nor do I have her assistants ... get over it"

• 2 weeks later...

Archived