New Purchase

Ande43

I took advantage of the PSE 13 for $49 on Amazon....wasn't sure about the download version but decided to go for it....I had problems downloading it....but spent last evening online with a very nice young man from Amazon (out on the West Coast) it is up and running.....I have to say I have always had VERY good luck with the online techs I have had to work with....either from Dell or where ever....From what I hear that is not always the case but I guess I am just lucky. I think I have several BFF in India from DELL LOL......

I have a question.....do any of you know if there is a DVD tutorial for PSE13......I have always gotten the ones by Linda Sattgast for each version of PSE I got....is there something like that for 13??

Hi Carol, I don't have 13 yet, and I'm not sure about a DVD tutorial. If it would help any, here is a PSE 13 PDF manual: PSE 13. You'll need to scroll down to about the third page for the table of contents. HTH ;)

And there is - or will be - the Missing Manual from O'Reilly. I haven't checked for this version, but the previous manuals have been helpful - although the index doesn't always use the work I choose to find a particular function.

Archived