There's Still Time To Make Gift Calendars!

lindarobin

Are you seeing promos for calendar printing, but think you can't possibly get it done in time? I want to convince you... You can do it in just one evening! (I just did, after getting a 2 for 1 promo in my email. I can hardly wait to pick up my order.)

All you need is 12 of your already completed scrapbook pages, saved as high-resolution JPG, preferably no smaller than 2400 x 2400 pixels.

Go to the online printing service of your choice, go to the calendar section and choose this simple style of calendar:

MiddleCoilCalendar.jpg

This calendar is made with the standard 8.5 x 11 size. Upload one scrapbook page (JPG) per month. Assuming your layouts are square, position them in the center and size them to 8x8 or smaller. Choose one of their backgrounds that complements your layout or leave the background plain.

Don't get too distracted by all the background choices or else you may be there for hours!

You're done, unless you also want to add birthdays and anniversaries, but again, if you are pressed for time, don't worry about it. People will be more interested in your beautiful layouts!

Tip: It goes so much faster if you can do this during "non-peak" times, so if you are a night owl like me, that helps. I've heard people say that they had to give up because the server was overloaded.

Oh, WOW Linda! Thank you SO much! I have been feeling a bit discouraged that it's looking more and more like the calendars I wanted to make aren't going to happen. But, you made it look easy and doable, THANK YOU! :)

I appreciate all the tips you shared and writing it out so easily so I don't have to think at all! Wonderful help, thanks so much!

:thanks::bighug:

Archived