Hello From Hollywood!

Dren

Hello everybody. Dren here. I'm just getting finding out about the digital scrapbooking world. What a fun thing! I had seen scrapbooking of course but this digital angle on it is very exciting! It gives everyone so much access to so much cool stuff. I've been an artist for as long as I can remember ...(so more than 40 years is all I'll say.) I paint, draw, make puppets, produce and direct videos and of course do digital art, which brings me to my question.

Does anyone know the best way to sell new paper designs digitally for use in art, digital scrapbooking etc? I did put together a shop on Etsy shop with some fun quote art as well as a few designs I put together for scrapbookers everywhere. Any suggestions would help so much. Peace and happy holidays!

These designs were made by taking a digital photo of one of my abstract painting then bending the colors around in Photoshop.

post-24748-0-81137800-1418307573_thumb.jpg

post-24748-0-60939400-1418307596_thumb.jpg

Thanks everyone for dropping me a line. You're all very kind. I learned about digital scrapbooking on Etsy and saw that it might be a good way to make a little money with my art. I do paintings mostly. I take a picture of my abstract painting then bend the colors, add effects etc around in Photoshop. Selling digital downloads on Etsy really seems like a good idea. I really like not having to box anything up or run out to the post office. You can take a look at my Etsy shop if you like. I am just getting started so any suggestions on how to make it better would be very helpful. Thanks again and Happy Holidays! :circle:

Archived