Monday Challenge 12/22

SodScrap

Wow! Is it just me or are Mondays coming around really quickly right now?? :santa-smilie:

I hope you are enjoying using the Easy Pages (JIffy pages, Jif6, etc). I just love that they are really quick, simple and have FANTASTIC results thanks to our amazing designers!

Today's challenge is to use an Easy Page (Jiffy Page, Jif6, AYO Zoom, etc) AND add something to it. You can add additional photos. Another flower or two. Add a frame. Add a title...whatever suits your fancy. The key is to keep it simple and QUICK!! You can find them here: Fast & Easy

My layout will come later. It's Monday morning... and I am knee deep in the office. (whine whine whine...) I guess the bonus is that my land line (office) phone is out so no interrupting phone calls. ;) Hopefully the internet stays connected!

When you finish your layouts, post them to the Monday Challenge Gallery and post a link back in this thread.

I love these easy challenges! Here is mine.

Caroling 2014

We joined the church yesterday, so it was very special to go Christmas Caroling with our new church choir family.

I used Shalae's Zip Kit as the base, and just added a few effects.

I added an outer glow to the star; added the red & glitter style to the text; added a border to the photo; and added a stroke to the word art.

ASO_SSTools_GlitzyChristmas_6401_Red3
SBA_SSStyles_PhotoBorders_6501_WhiteSm
STI_ZipKit_HumbleChristmas
Font: Twinkle_StarROB

Archived