January Hybrid Atc Swap!

CRS

Who's ready to get back into the Hybrid ATC Swap? I spent the evening cleaning off my craft table and now I'm in the mood to get some crafting done!

So, for the January Hybrid ATC Swap, I thought the theme Puzzles would be fun! My first thoughts were jigsaw puzzles, but then I thought about crosswords, search words and even riddles. Or anything that puzzles you!

If you are interested in joining us, here are some things to know:

The best way to do this seems to be to buy the 9 slot baseball trading card holders. They are designed to fit into a standard 3 ring binder. You can fold the sheets in thirds and fit them into a business sized envelope. Please include return postage in one of the slots, allowing for an extra ounce in case participants are especially exuberant with their bling. If it's not needed, I will return it with your goodies. Also please include a self-addressed envelope. When you mail the envelope to me, the post office people will tell you if there's a non-machinable surcharge. A great hint is to use your own address as the return address in case it gets "returned" for any reason.

Sign up in this thread by January 5th. On the 6th, I'll PM you all my address and how many cards you need to make. Please try to have your finished cards to me by February 6th. If I get them all early, I'll send them back out earlier.

So who's ready for some Puzzles?

Carla (who is puzzled on what to do!)

Lauren (who already has a design in mind!!)

Andrea-rose

Karen (Butterflykisses)

Ann

Lei

Monica

Kelly

Shannon

Theresa (teecee)

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am cleaning my little studio for the new year and just switched out my 2014 ATC calendar to the one we made for 2015. I put the 2014 calendar in my ATC binder and looked thru all of the fabulous ATCs from these swaps. Made me very HAPPY. Thanks to all for sharing their little pieces of art.

I did the same thing, Karen. I am so blessed to have such a thick binder with such beautiful treasures from all my scrapgirl friends!!

oooo can I play? I think I have an idea.

Absolutely Kelly!! Very excited to see what you all come up with!

There is still time to sign up!! Jan. 5th is the cut off, so don't miss out!

Carla is Lauren in the list your daughter?? Cool!

Yup, it's my Lauren. She's been doing these with us for about a year now.

.... and she's really wonderful at it, too! :)[/quote

Oh, yes..Lauren's cards are fabulous! So glad to have her sharing with us.

.... and she's really wonderful at it, too! :)[/quote

Oh, yes..Lauren's cards are fabulous! So glad to have her sharing with us.

Ditto! I love the cards Lauren has done!

And she does a great job! So creative!!

This one really had me stumped....until this afternoon. WHAM! Idea out of the blue. I got the digital part done in about 15 minutes. I'll figure out the "bling" later.

Ha... ha ... that statement "I'll figure out the bling later" coming from the Glitter Goddess??

Archived