January Hybrid Atc Swap!

CRS

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So sorry, everyone - I emailed Carla this morning that I'm not going to be able to participate this month. :(

But, I'll try to catch you on the next round. :)

Awww, disappointed, Marilyn ... but understand!! We'll miss your creative card!

Ok, everyone! You should have received a PM from me (or an email) with my info. Please let me know if you didn't get it! I can't wait to start stalking my mail carrier again!

Also, thank you for the kind comments about Lauren's cards. She comes up with an idea and I let her know what I have that might work for the idea. Then it's all up to her. I do help with some of the trimming and lining things up for printing, but the creative part is all her!

Ok, everyone! You should have received a PM from me (or an email) with my info. Please let me know if you didn't get it! I can't wait to start stalking my mail carrier again!

Also, thank you for the kind comments about Lauren's cards. She comes up with an idea and I let her know what I have that might work for the idea. Then it's all up to her. I do help with some of the trimming and lining things up for printing, but the creative part is all her!

Well, she is really remarkable, Carla (Chip off the old block? Apple doesn't fall far from the tree?)... I've been amazed each time to see how Lauren's card is just as beautiful and creative as any one of us adults!

Well, I am ready to put these into the mail. I've never had an idea turn into reality so quickly. Hope you all like what I've done.

WTG Ann! I'm sure we'll love what you've done :)

Mine are just about ready to print - not sure how soon I'll get the blinging/doodads done though...

Well, I am ready to put these into the mail. I've never had an idea turn into reality so quickly. Hope you all like what I've done.

WTG Ann! I'm sure we'll love what you've done :)

Mine are just about ready to print - not sure how soon I'll get the blinging/doodads done though...

Oh! Doo Dads! Love those, and actually used one! Into the trusty hands of the USPS tomorrow.

I have my idea, well part of it. Trying to get started. Have a quick question. Do we do these hybrid atcs like the atc calendar, meaning do y'all use two sheets of cardstock when printing? I would assume so with the added "bling" but just want to be sure.

I have my idea, well part of it. Trying to get started. Have a quick question. Do we do these hybrid atcs like the atc calendar, meaning do y'all use two sheets of cardstock when printing? I would assume so with the added "bling" but just want to be sure.

Usually we do a front and back (the back has your name, location, title, etc on it). I can't line up that info to print double sided on my printer, so I end up using 2 sheets. I think most people do use 2 but it's not a requirement. The only requirement is the theme :)

I start mine 2.5" wide by 7.0" high and place a guide line at the 3.5" horizontal position. Then I create the front of my card on the bottom half and the back of the card on the top half. Next I place the card on an 8.5 x 11 sheet, rotate it 90° to the right and duplicate it 3 times so I have 4 cards on a sheet. Now I can print out the sheets, cut the cards out, fold each in half and glue together. This is just the way that works best for me. :)

Click to enlarge image

ATC Guide SS_edited-1.jpg

I fold mine, too, but I start out with a 5" x 3.5" blank, then fold down the middle. Then glue the two sides together.

I do it this way too if I'm using landscape orientation for my card ;)

Oh, Ann! You're amazing! I finally got my supplies, now to find time to work. With these darn migraines that I've been having, I get my "real" work done, but then I can't manage my fun time. Grrrr!!!

lol...a bit of a preview of coming attractions...Jackson was a bit disturbed today. I was prepping the puzzles pieces to alter them and had to sand off Elsa's face. :giggle_bear:

lol...a bit of a preview of coming attractions...Jackson was a bit disturbed today. I was prepping the puzzles pieces to alter them and had to sand off Elsa's face. :giggle_bear:

So funny! :)

So funny! :)

Poor little guy!

Monica, I think you and are I thinking along the same lines............ ;-)

Archived