January Hybrid Atc Swap!

CRS

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bring on the bling

The bling is winging it's way to you!!

Yay for the bling! Did you know we are a bunch of blingaholics? :P

blingaholics? guess that is better than a dingaholic! LOL Love the phrase, Theresa!!

Theresa and Monica's cards arrived today! Every card is so unique and fun and I think.....why didn't I think of that?

Glad to hear mine arrived. Can't wait to see everyone's cards! :)

Carla, If you haven't received mine yet go ahead and send everyone else theirs. If and when you receive mine just send them back to me. I know I can't control the USPS but I don't want the others waiting to get theirs. I think in the future I'll stick to doing just digital as the USPS doesn't seem to like me much. ;-)

Yippee Skippee!! So glad Kelly's arrived. Kelly, you CAN'T quit on the hybrid now :) We knew they would show up eventually!! Yippee!! Happy mail coming soon!!

You know, for peace of mind, you can ask the post office to add tracking on your ATC's. I can't remember how much extra the charge but it is minimal to the peace of knowing you can click a button and see where your cards are on their destination. :-)

You know, for peace of mind, you can ask the post office to add tracking on your ATC's. I can't remember how much extra the charge but it is minimal to the peace of knowing you can click a button and see where your cards are on their destination. :-)

Yeah I think I will do that next time. It just amazes me that it takes a week and a half to go from Texas to Maryland! That's just crazy!

They are in my mailbox waiting for the mailwoman to come and take them away!

Look for a new swap early next week!

YAY! Can't wait to get them. :clapping_kitty: Thanks for coordinating this and all your hard work, Carla!

Looking forward to seeing what the next swap theme will be!! :D

Archived