Any Southern Scrap Girls?

I live in South Carolina.....the northern tip. Sara lives in NC also, because we have gotten together. She's a sweetie! I'd love to see if something is possible!

Shhhh, don't tell anyone, but it's a 90% chance we are moving to Ft. Bragg, NC in 2016 (summertime). We don't want to jinx it so we aren't telling any family yet. But if there is a meetup somewhere and my schedule allows, I'd love to attend!

Shhhh, don't tell anyone, but it's a 90% chance we are moving to Ft. Bragg, NC in 2016 (summertime). We don't want to jinx it so we aren't telling any family yet. But if there is a meetup somewhere and my schedule allows, I'd love to attend!

Is that good, Carla???

I am in Houston, Texas. i think this would be great!

Houston?? My old stomping grounds! Look up Dickinson, it's a suburb now, when I was growing up there it was the hinterlands.I have close close contacts that I need to see. Given the right time, I might be able to make this work.

I live in Memphis and would LOVE to see a get together somewhere near here in 2015. I missed the St Louis shenanigans due to a previous engagement that weekend.

Who lives in the South and is interested in a get together? Let's discuss!

Emily, we live in Smyrna, TN which is just south of Nashville! We moved here this summer, and I would love to attend a get together. It would all depend on my MIL's

health at the time, so I may not be able to commit till the last minute, but it sure would be fun to get away for a couple of days.

Is that good, Carla???

I think it's good. We're happy about it and it's an amazing opportunity for dh!

I live in Memphis and would LOVE to see a get together somewhere near here in 2015. I missed the St Louis shenanigans due to a previous engagement that weekend.

Who lives in the South and is interested in a get together? Let's discuss!

Emily, we live in Smyrna, TN which is just south of Nashville! We moved here this summer, and I would love to attend a get together. It would all depend on my MIL's

health at the time, so I may not be able to commit till the last minute, but it sure would be fun to get away for a couple of days.

I love the Nashville area! We spend a lot of time there. I have been to Smyrna High School many many times over the years. Nashville would be a great choice for a get together from the sounds of it. Right in the middle of the Southern states! We could book the Opryland Hotel, yes? I went to a paper scrapbooking convention there, a LONG time ago. It was a fabulous venue.

Is that good, Carla???

I think it's good. We're happy about it and it's an amazing opportunity for dh!

Oh Carla, that will be Bragg's lucky day ... both my sons were there ... the AF son (who I can't scrap anymore) was at Pope when the other son was at Bragg ... they lived together and was a great time getting to visit both together

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I'd love to actually meet you all in person! We live in Maryland, just south of D.C. - not too south, but perhaps possible, depending on the destination. Question: at meet ups, does any scrapping get done? I work on a desktop, and don't have, or plan to get, PSE for my iPad. If the goal is meeting and taking photos, rather than scrapping, I'd definitely be interested. I've driven from here to Lake Erie by myself, and to Chattanooga with my daughter; should be able to handle 500 miles or so, thanks to GPS.

• 4 months later...

We moved here, to near Pinehurst, North Carolina, (south, central, NC) from the Baltimore, Washington area six years ago. Lots of Fort Bragg Neighbors...about an hour drive. I'm up for planning a get together if we can figure it out. I love seeing the address: Columbia, MD and thinking I just got my license when the mall was built! They were just opening up interstate 95 and it stopped at Columbia... Wow, I'm OLD!

Archived