Jumpstart January 2015

ValerieT

• Replies 451
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The last collection I bought is Merry Mint, which works out well since my photos are from Christmas.

Do we need to show our work in progress?

Hi Aggie,

No for this game you can report your progress here and then completed layouts will be posted at a later time. :)

Task 1: Done

Task 2: Three photos chosen

Task3. This year I'd like to get my photos more organized. I started working on that today! I'd also like to finish up my wedding layouts and the layouts about the family reunion last summer that our kids had but we weren't able to go to. I have tons of photos from it though. And I'm hoping to do more challenges.

My collection choice was a jif kit and only has one paper. Should I add papers from another collection, or choose another collection? My next youngest collection doesn't work as well with my photos.

That's fine, Aggie - we really want you to have completed layouts that you like - so I'd say add two paper that will work with what you have since you only have one. :)

Getting Started a little late, but I have finished the first 5 tasks.

Task 1: I have just finished uploading all my pictures. I am now using dropbox which automatically uploads all the pictures I take on my phone to my computer, which is sooo nice!!

Task 2: I will use 3 photos for my layout. They are from our hike to the Hollywood sign last week.

Task 3: I have many goals, but first and foremost, I plan to finish my youngest son's first year (he is 9, so sad, I know!), second I would like to get 2013, 2014 into a digital album (these will be simple albums, but just want the pictures in a book for all to enjoy!) Thirdly, I would like to try Project Life 2015 to keep up with this year.

Task 4: I am not exactly sure the last collection I purchased, but will use digiDoer Everyday: August by Jacqui Smith. I think I bought it last year during the retirement sale, so I cannot provide a link.

Task 5: I have picked 3 patterned papers to use from the collection.

I'm going to be starting over with my LO. The cell phone photos aren't clear enough for a LO. I'll have to wait until my mom comes and get the photos off her memory card of her camera. So back to the drawing board!

Siggy....I do need a new one!

Tasks #4 and #5: I used two papers - GWH_Winter Trimmings_Ppr-Cream striped and EMA_Time After Time_Ppr-1 (both recolored). Each collection was purchased in the last month, and both papers were patterned.

Week One - Task 2

One photo

Week One - Task 3

1 - AGAIN ,,,,I want to do Project....I think 12....one LO a month with a photo for each week. I am so bad at pooping out after about 6months

2- I need to scan years worth of photos to the computer...I have a Flip Pal so really have no excuse not to get it done.

3- I want to do as many challenges as possible

4 Need to take more photos this year altho we lead a very quiet lifestyle so need to be creative about that...can only take so many photos of 3 cats LOL

Such a cute siggie Carol

Thanks!

Archived